GLOBAL PROTECTION PLAN
IS A CONTRIBUTION PLAN THAT INCLUDES A COMPLIMENTARY LIFE BENEFIT TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.
- accumulation through mutual funds managed by internationally renowned investment firms.
- Potential for higher performance than that offered by fixed income instruments.
- Flexibility in the amount and frequency of contributions according to your ability to save.
- Protection through a complimentary life increasing coverage.
- Tax benefits.
WE ALLOW YOU TO…
- Customize a savings plan to reach your long-term financial goals.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your loved ones are financially protected in case something unexpected happens.
- F Choose from a wide variety of mutual funds managed by internationally renowned investment firms.
- Make additional contributions to your plan at anytime, according to your ability to save and your risk tolerance.
- Make partial or total withdrawals of the surrender values in your plan at any time.
HOW DOES WORK?
Contributions The plan allows the participant to make regular contributions or a single lump sum. The minimum
contribution amount will depend upon the participant’s age and the amount of coverage selected on
the contract. Additional contributions can be made at any time, provided that each additional
contribution is at least $ 1,000.
Each contribution is applied to the allocation of units in the funds selected for the valuation of the
contract. The final yield will depend on the change in value of the accumulated units, minus the management and administration fees
Eligibility Up to 75-years-old at issuance. Not available to citizens or residents of the United States or
Cayman Islands. Subject to verification of source of funds.
Life Benefit Amount Minimum life coverage is $ 25,000 and the maximum is $100,000.
Currency Contributions must be made in U.S. dollars and the benefits will be paid in the same currency.
Payment of Contributions By direct debit, credit card, wire transfer or check.
Payment of Benefits You decide when to start receiving benefits. You can receive a lump sum distribution or elect to receive a regular flow of income.
Flexibility You may cancel your contract at any time in whole or in part in accordance with the surrender values
available in the account, which may differ from the accumulated values.